an open call-for-papers. Only original, high-quality papers, in-line
with the ICDM'07 standard guidelines, will be considered for this
workshop. Papers in the form of PDF files and conforming to
IEEE specifications should be submitted by the midnight of July 6 (USA EST)
Guideline and Templates
The papers should be formatted to IEEE Computer Society proceedings
manuscript guidelines for double blind submission.
Your final papers MUST be formatted to IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscript Formatting Guidelines for double blind submission (see links below). It is highly recommended that you proofread and check the layout of your paper BEFORE submitting it to PDF eXpress.
Instructions: 8.5" x 11" (DOC, PDF, PS)
LaTex Formatting Macros
of the Paper
- A paper should not have more than 6 pages.
- Papers will be evaluated for originality, significance, and clarity.
- Each paper will be refereed by at least two reviewers.
- The conference proceedings will be published as a hardcopy.
- The proceedings will be available at the conference.
- A selection of the best papers in the conference will be published
in the GeoInformatica journal as a special issue.