In cooperation with:
- Wei Ding, Christoph Eick, Xiaojing Yuan, Jing
Wang, and Jean-Philippe Nicot, "On Regional Association
- April Kerby, David Marx, Ashok
Samal, and Viacheslav Adamchuck, "Spatial Clustering"
- Leonardo Mariote, Claudia Medeiros,
and Ricardo Torres, "Diagnosing similarity of oscillation trends
in time series" (Brazil)
- Angelica Garcia and Peter Baumann,
"Modeling Fundamental Geo-Raster Operations with Array Algebra"
- Peter Phillips and Ickjai Lee,
"Areal Aggregated Crime Reasoning through Density Tracing"
- Falko Schmid, "Formulating,
Identifying and Analyzing Individual Spatial Knowledge"
- Elizabeth Wu and Sanjay Chawla,
"Spatio-Temporal Analysis of the relationship between South American
Precipitation Extremes and the El Nino Southern Oscillation"
- Ranga Raju Vatsavai and Budhendra
Bhaduri, "An Hybrid Classification Scheme for Mining Multisource
- Marc Joliveau and Florian de
Vuyst, "Space-time summarization of multisensor time series. Case
of missing data."
- Shu Huang, Qiankun Zhao, Prasenjit
Mitra, and C. Lee Giles, "Query Expansion Using Topic and Location"
- Shyamanta M. Hazarika, "Pattern
Mining as Abduction: From Snapshots to Spatio-temporal Sequential Patterns"
- ZongBo Shang and Jeffery Hamerlinck,
"Applied Statistics and Spatial Data Mining to Study Land Cover
in Wyoming: Can We Predict Vegetation Coverage from Environmental Variables?"
- Ana Cristina Costa and Amilcar
Soares, "Space-Time Interpolation and Uncertainty Assessment of
an Extreme Precipitation Index Using Geostatistical Cosimulation"
- Florian Verhein and Ghazi Al-Naymat,
"Fast Mining of Complex Spatial Co-location Patterns using GLIMIT"
- Tsegaye Tadesse, "The Vegetation
Outlook (VegOut): A New Tool for Providing Outlooks of General Vegetation
Conditions Using Data Mining Techniques"
- Vikramaditya Jakkula, Aaron Crandall,
and Diane Cook, "Knowledge Discovery in Entity Based Smart Environment
Resident Data Using Temporal Relations Based Data Mining"
- Sigal Elnekave, Mark Last, and
Oded Maimon, "A Compact Representation of Spatio-Temporal Data"